Thursday, May 3

Raindrops on the background

I just couldn't resist switching the template of this blog to reflect the kind of weather I would like for this part of the world!

Ok, maybe I wouldn't want it to be rainy everyday. But I do wish that when it rains, it would rain moderately and when it's sunny, it wouldn't be too scorching. Primary reason being, my bamboo is facing a crisis! I guess it really enjoyed the previous location and now that I've shifted it, it's getting a little bit more of the afternoon sun. The leaves have been looking so sad, I decided to crop most of the branches off. As a result, it is looking rather bare... I am not going to post a picture of it looking sad and bare but I would like to report that the vines have been growing slowly, but definitely in the right direction as planned.

Another thing I've been trying to get my hands on are good lavender seeds. Amazon has some wonderful sources but unfortunately, they only ship within the country! I wish I knew a source here we could rely on to get wonderful perennials and plants like lavender, shiso.... The search will continue and when I do track it down, I will be sure to share!

Cheers and hope everyone's been enjoying their holidays & weekends with their plants~~

No comments:

Post a Comment